Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010

The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain.

Aww, this beautiful girl is mine. ♥♥♥
That cute in her sleeping dress, ready to cuddle with me in bed. ♥

Short summary of the day:
An appartment-showing that was in vain.
And then a cloudburst that wet me from top to feet.
So, what else to do than going home.

We decided to have cuddling hours at home with some tasty salad and Bratwurst (btw: I can't take the Finnish language serious when they create words like: braatvursti, sorry. ^^).


[More about this Tomato-Mozzarella-Salad: HERE]


And some more episodes of 'TrueBlood'.


Niin, kinda relaxing evening and now I spent a few minutes writing some new shit and honey is lying beside me, reading her book.

Good Night, Tampere!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen