Donnerstag, 16. September 2010

First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you

To make a long story short:
Yesterday rocked!

Bad side effect: I hardly got sleep.
Went to bed at 4.30 a.m. and the alarm clock rang at 8 o'clock. So there were about 3 1/2 hours of sleep.
That's way too less if you consider the fact I haven't been sleeping much at all this week.
I should start to get some normal rhythm.
But actually, did I ever have one?  I don't think so. Sigh.


Anyway, we have been to Amadeus yesterday.
It was really fun even though the guys honestly have been better on stage than that night (or to say it straightforward: they sucked).
Had some great talks and got to know some 'new' people.
In this case thanks to Jari and Johnny.


However, we decided to go to Groove afterwards cos the guys asked us if we might want to show up. And we did, cos I was just in a good mood yesterday. And everybody else was. (even though some people are always the strange, ego and weak ones!)


Spent about 3 hours there I guess but honestly I can't remember that well.
And now my thanks go to Harri, Antti and Janne. You really entertained us and thanks for all the kind and funny words, concerning whatever.


Have actually no idea what else to tell. Except that we wanted to watch 'Walk the Line' right now but our internet connection sucks, so it is not loading -.- How I hate this.
The sun is shining a bit today, I am seriously suprised.
So, maybe we're going to have a little walk later.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen