Freitag, 17. September 2010

Let it be...

Life goes on and I am sleeping. I sleep and sleep and sleep. I have no clue how this is possible. Even though I sleep 4 hours during the day I am totally tired two hours later. That's not funny anymore. I feel always so exhausted. It sucks.

Whatever, we spent the day at home. Sleeping haha... and writing and stuff. Now the day is finally over and we are still at home, wanted to spent the night together at home and not in a bar. I have no idea but we weren't in the mood to go out. Wednesday seemed to be enough for us.
I guess we are going out tomorrow as we'll hopefully see Anne and Alina again. Would be great to visit some bar together or something like that.

For now, I am off. Cuddling in bed with my love and watching Fringe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen